Friday 20 September 2013

Approved!

So today after almost 4 years of study and practical experience I received my interim approval to casual teach in NSW public schools. 

I AM SO EXCITED!!!!!! 

I have loved every minute of my pracs and just about every minute of my time at uni. I have learnt so much from everyone; my university colleagues, my supervising teachers, tertiary advisors, lecturers, students and of course my fabulous PLN on Twitter.

It has all been worth it and as I thanked my boys this morning for all their help during this final internship it occurred to me that I have changed all of our lives for the better by taking this risk, this leap of faith to a new career path.

I will spend my working life teaching and learning and I hope I don't have to wait too long to before I find a school and a class of my own.

So thanks to all those who have helped, supported and encouraged along the way.


This is the wonderful card I received from my class - they are a stellar bunch of children!

No comments:

Post a Comment