Sunday 3 April 2011

Please tell me another story

Dream+Comes+TrueMy children, when they were younger, would always ask for just one more story.  We all love stories, whether they are in books, being told or in a movie. There is something magical about story telling.

In class last week we learnt all about digital story telling and making.  I have had no experience with this before, it was something that I thought only really clever techno folk could produce.  Well, thanks to the wonder of Photo Story 3 I have produced a digital story.  It has pictures, words and music - how clever am I?  And apparently it is up for an Oscar!  Well truth be told the whole class has the opportunity to win one of the few awards available - but who knows early next week I could be holding an imaginary gold statue in my hands!  "Oh I think I am going to cry, this is so unexpected!"                                                                                                                                                   Image Source


So here it is, enjoy! 









1 comment: