Friday 4 March 2011

About me...


Hi and welcome to my blog, probably the most used first sentence in the blogoshpere. Oh well.

So a bit about me.  Married to Pete for way too long (just kidding), have two awesome sons age 9 and 12,an annoyingly cute dog called Rosie and a fish whose name no one can remember!  I have just started my 2nd year studying Primary Education.  Had an absolute blast in first year, met some fantabulous people and managed to get through all the subjects.  And hanging out with these fab people brings my age way down too - well in my mind anyway.

Interestingly I have just read my good friend Miss Coulson's blog and she has summed up pretty brilliantly how I feel about technology. I think I am pretty good - but really I know very little. Or I know how to do a few things well and that makes me seem less of a technophobe.  I wonder how many made up words one should put in a blog post!

Signing off for now.
Jane :)

No comments:

Post a Comment