Monday 21 March 2011

Here's the scoop(ville)...

In class today we learnt about the Web, not just any web but Web 2.0. I am old enough to have experienced Web 1.0 and will no doubt live long enough to see many future versions. What are Web 2.0, Web 1.0 and while we are at it Web 3.0? This was asked of us today, thankfully, even though I may not have known it, I have been an active participant for a number of years. 

So Web 2.0 tools are what we will be using with our future students, today's students are more than likely already using these tools and I can see from today's class that I will be a facilitator and I am very much looking forward to it - this is fun. Overwhelming but fun!

Below is a video that we watched today.
WARNING: This video will make you crave ice cream :)


No comments:

Post a Comment